Your West Michigan REALTOR…
I know there are A LOT of decisions to make when buying or selling real estate, and choosing the right Realtor is one of them. I’ll be the first to admit, there are many great choices out there, but here is what I promise to offer….
- I will stand by you the whole way through – even (and especially) when things get dicey!
- There are a lot of disclosures and paperwork necessary in today’s heavily regulated environment – I’ll take care of them all.
- I’ll market your home creatively using a variety of methods (social media, internet, professional photography, videos, etc.).
- I’ll provide services to make sure your home is showcased in it’s best light for a faster sale (professional house cleaners and stagers).
- You’ll never wonder what’s next because I’m well educated and experienced in the entire process for both buyers and sellers. I’ll help guide and navigate you through the transaction professionally and smoothly.
- A skilled negotiator & excellent communicator. You’ll know EXACTLY what’s going on and when because I keep you copied on every form of communication I have with anyone pertaining to your transaction.
- I know our real estate market. I’ll help you understand today’s real estate values when setting the price of your listing or placing an offer to purchase your new home. You won’t “wonder” if you are getting a good deal, you’ll KNOW you are.
- I make the process FUN! Creative marketing & happy clients are among my top priorities.
- Closing is NOT the last you’ll hear or see of me. I’m your Real Estate Resource for life! Curious about market values? Call me. Need a referral for a repair to your home? Connect with me anytime. I’m here for you whenever you need me!
- And lastly, choosing me as your Realtor makes a difference in our community! (See image below for details.)Hope to hear from you. I would be delighted and honored to help!
The new hashtag with a whole lot of love!
(I love supporting our community so much!!!)
I’m beyond excited to announce the partnership of Harbor Humane Society and Biggby Coffee of Holland!
Every week on Wednesday at noon Cindy Yano Vannoy/Valentine and I will take a dog or cat from Harbor Humane Society for a “coffee date”. We will bring them to one of the three Holland Biggby locations and order a #HarborBiggbyLatte! This is for our canine or kitty companion to enjoy while they show off how adoptable and darling they are. We will be LIVE ON FACEBOOK every week so get ready to tune in and help us get these furry friends adopted.
BEST PART, Harbor Biggby Latte’s are also available for YOUR FUR KIDS! Just pull up to any Holland Biggby Coffee drive thru location and ask for one by name! They are $1, but you can give more if the furry spirit moves you to. ALL PROCEEDS GO TO HELPING OUR ADOPTEES AT HARBOR HUMANE SOCIETY!!!
Use Lindsey Vesnic at Summit Properties for all of your Real Estate and home searching needs. Lindsey Vesnic is a Lake Michigan Waterfront Specialist servicing the following West Michigan lakeshore communities: Holland, Zeeland, West Olive, Port Sheldon, Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Ferrysburg, Norton Shores, North Muskegon, Whitehall, Pentwater, Saugatuck, Douglas, and South Haven. Lindsey Vesnic also specializes in the following waterfront locations along: Lake Michigan, Lake Macatawa, Kalamazoo Lake, Spring Lake, Pigeon Lake, Mona Lake, Muskegon Lake, White Lake, Pentwater Lake, Silver Lake, Stony Lake, and Hutchins Lake. Contact Lindsey Vesnic at Summit Properties today and Expect Extraordinary!